Sunday, December 6, 2015

Almost Lover
















April 28th, 10:31am
Sina:    I want to be your friend!

April 28th, 2:43pm
Sina:    I was inspired by some of your comments and posts! It is so romantic and sweet!

April 28th, 8:48pm
Sothea:       thanks! i hope everyone have sweet and romantic life despite sex and race

April 29th, 2:39am
Sina:    Thanks for your confirm! My name is Sina, how can I call your name?

April 29th, 8:04pm
Sothea:       Call me Thea.
Sina:    Nice to know you! Thea
Sothea:       me too
Sina:    Doing?
Sothea:       music. u
Sina:    Just chat!
           English or Khmer music?
Sothea:       both
Sina:    Like Westlife?
Sothea:       so so.
           oh, u know how to play piano and guitar?
Sina:    Cannot say now, need times to study.
           U like?
Sothea:       wow, that's very nice of you.
           i like both. but can't play.
           i used to learn guitar for a week, but gave up
Sina:    I cannot say now, but I like it so much! If you want to play guitar, we can share our knowledge.
Sothea:       i don't have knowledge about guitar to share u. i was poor at it
Sina:    I want a piano, but I need to save some money
Sothea:       you should. wish you become the master of these two instruments
Sina:    We need to study, we born with nothing!
Sothea:       i know
Sina:    Just want to pleasure myself, and some lonely person
Sothea:       good for u
Sina:    Learning guitar is the most difficult
Sothea:       i know
Sina:    But nothing is easy, if we want a thing, we need to sacrifice.
           Where did you learn playing guitar?
Sothea:       Near Chroy Changva Bridge
Sina:    There is a school nearby Ang Tek Olympic
Sothea:       lol.
           u're learning there?
Sina:    Yeah.
           Do you want to try again?
Sothea:       tell me the name of the school and how much do you need to pay per hour?
Sina:    Music school! The fee is not expensive!
Sothea:       location/ direction to the school.
           when do they have new class?
           we may not know each other when i go there, haha
Sina:    I may start the class later than you! I am living in Bangkok, but I will come back soon! And I will go there
Sothea:       i see.
           what a u doing there?
Sina:    Did you see a term "graduation"?
Sothea:       lol. MA degree?
Sina:    Yeah! How old are you?
Sothea:       Chula?
Sina:    Sorry I cannot tell you!
           But chula is the best Univesity in Thailand
Sothea:       That's okay if u can't tell. i also graduated from Thailand too
Sina:    Really? MA?
Sothea:       Yep
Sina:    That is good! I thought you were younger than me!
Sothea:       nope
Sina:    What was your MA about?
Sothea:       i'm 27.
           can't tell, as you can't tell me
Sina:    Not old, it is still young!
Sothea:       thanks. u
Sina:    You may graduate before I start my MA in Thailand
Sothea:       when did u start
Sina:    Last year! What was your BA?
Sothea:       yep, before you started your MA.
           how old do u?
Sina:    I am just 24 years old!
Sothea:       so young
Sina:    Not really!
Sothea:       maybe your brain, but not your physical body
Sina:    Maybe not strong as an elder
Sothea:       haha.
           maybe and maybe not
Sina:    When did you graduate?
Sothea:       2011.
           what do u study?
Sina:    I study in Asian Studies Institute.
           You are a Cambodian senior from Chula
Sothea:       which university?
Sina:    Chula.
           What is your MA ?
Sothea:       sustainable development studies from chiang mai
Sina:    Not from chula?
Sothea:       no. not lucky like u. go to the best university in thailand
Sina:    Oh, i was so worry that you graduated from chula
Sothea:       why worry? i'm not going to bite u
Sina:    I knew most of seniors from chula
Sothea:       then what? if you know most of them
Sina:    Because this is a secret relation
Sothea:       between whom?
Sina:    You and me!
Sothea:       what kind of relation are you talking about?
           we seem don't have any relationship as yet
Sina:    This is a secret account that I created to communicate with strangers
Sothea:       lol
Sina:    This is already a relationship
Sothea:       don't worry, your secret is safe with me then
Sina:    You know what, I trusted you, but I do not trust myself! I am just worry by myself
Sothea:       why worry about yourself?
           you will tell people you know about yourself?
Sina:    Just think about this and that, and loss the confident sometimes!
Sothea:       don't worry. you are studying MA degree, so you are better than most people
Sina:    Not really! Everybody has its own personality and charisma
Sothea:       i know, but when you have MA, you can think deeper into the situation. you should be confident in yourself, otherwise you won't be accepted to study at the most prestigious university in thailand
Sina:    I am not yet graduated though
Sothea:       if you study, you won't be failed by your advisor or lecturers.
           when will u finish?
Sina:    Sure, but not all the situation that feel self-confident
Sothea:       like what?
Sina:    Best friend
Sothea:       then?
Sina:    But I have only few best friends whom I can share my feelings with.
Sothea:       i don't have even one. so i can't share anything to others
Sina:    May you give me a chance to get to know you? I want to share my loneliness and happiness with you
Sothea:       maybe you give me a chance to get to know u too
Sina:    What should I call you? Can I call you by name?
Sothea:       sure. call me thea.
Sina:    Thea!
Sothea:       yep
Sina:    Where are you working now?
Sothea:       am i bothering you studying?
Sina:    No, you are not!
Sothea:       thanks, sina.
Sina:    I am so bored!
Sothea:       when will u graduate?
Sina:    Can you speak Thai?
Sothea:       no, not very much, broken one.
           you?
Sina:    I have to graduate in December
Sothea:       i see
Sina:    I cannot speak Thai! But I can survive in poor daily thai speaking
Sothea:       i see.
           how many years for ur program?
Sina:    4 semesters! Do you plan for PhD?
Sothea:       what will you write about your thesis?
           nope
Sina:    My topic is…
Sothea:       phd is too for me.
           is too long for me
Sina:    phd
Sothea:       good topic.
           so you are planning to take phd?
Sina:    You are so young, just collect more experiences for your PhD
Sothea:       i would love another MA.
           but not phd
Sina:    I have no ambition for PhD.
Sothea:       plus i'm not that good to take phd. i'm just past my MA
Sina:    That is a good idea to study another MA. I just want to work for human trafficking victims first
Sothea:       ok
Sina:    They are in need of help and assistance
Sothea:       so u will come back cambodia to conduct interviews/field research
Sina:    Yeah, I will stay in pp for a month, maybe!
           Do you know any rent room for a month?
Sothea:       i see.
           no.
           usually you can't get a contract for one month. that's what i know.
           u are not from PP?
Sina:    No, I worked in pp for six months
Sothea:       i see.
           where are u from?
Sina:    But I think that pp is my favourite place to live. From Kampong Thom!
Sothea:       ok
Sina:    Do you travel to province often?
Sothea:       not very often
Sina:    Go to visit Thailand often?
Sothea:       not very often. i want to, but just don't have place to stay
Sina:    I do not want to stay longer in Thailand and accommodation in thailand is a bit expensive. There are some reasonable price for accommodation around my apartment
Sothea:       what is your apartment name?
Sina:    It is a name of flower located nearby BTS national stadium
Sothea:       if u can tell the name, i can look at the website and see it in the map
Sina:    This apartment has not record on the map!
Sothea:       lol.
           do u have roommate?
Sina:    But you can search for BTS national stadium.
           Sure
Sothea:       oh. thought you stay alone
Sina:    We plan to move to new apartment
Sothea:       i see
Sina:    Just ask for some Cambodian friends in Bangkok if you plan to go there! I will stay in Bangkok too.
Sothea:       no special occasion to go.
           anyway, will let u know
Sina:    Hehehe. Chaing Mai is a beautiful city
Sothea:       yes. u used to go there. ?
Sina:    This is a famous city, and I want to visit there!
Sothea:       u should
Sina:    No special occasion to go there!
Sothea:       hahaha
Sina:    I think that you are so romantic! A sweet person
Sothea:       too sweet maybe, that i can't find someone, hahaha
Sina:    There is ms. right for you! Some people died even without a loved one to be with
Sothea:       maybe the second case. some people die even without a loved one to be with
Sina:    I am well prepared for the second case! But do not be pessimistic about love
Sothea:       you are young. you don't need to be too determined about that
Sina:    You are so expertise on this issue!
Sothea:       no, i'm not. you have more times than me
Sina:    Guitar n piano will be my good friends
Sothea:       lol.
           how can someone miss a good and educated person like u?!
Sina:    What do you like between guitar n piano?
           It should be your case, not mine
Sothea:       no, not mine too.
           i like piano the most.
           after i tested with guitar. i like the sound of piano more.
           u?
Sina:    Piano is not too hard to study. I like piano, but it is so hard to bring along with
Sothea:       i know
Sina:    You have guitar at home?
Sothea:       nope
Sina:    You should buy one,
Sothea:       unless i know how to play it.
           you've got one
Sina:    Yeah
Sothea:       cool
Sina:    You can practice at home whenever you want!
Sothea:       agree
Sina:    So you want to study how to play piano?
Sothea:       i want, but piano lesson is quite expensive
Sina:    Yeah, you are right! Save money then
Sothea:       hmmm
Sina:    Thank for giving me chance to get to know you
Sothea:       no, don't worry. you're welcomed
Sina:    Chat with you later
Sothea:       u too. night

May 2nd, 9:08pm
Sothea:       busy with ur paper?

May 2nd, 10:18pm
Sina:    How are you doing? I have just arrived Thailand
Sothea:       don't understand?
           where did you chat with me last time?
Sina:    When I was in Cambodia! How are you today? Are you still there?
Sothea:       then why not meet
Sina:    Oh,,,, I did not meet anybody even my friend! My world is so small
Sothea:       y?
           lock urself?
Sina:    Hehehe!!!!
Sothea:       at least u have me as xxx friend. hehe
Sina:    Hehehe!!! I do not think you like xxx friend!
Sothea:       i mean secret friend.
           who only knows about u. nothing more
Sina:    I have many secret friends. You do not like to have a secret relation?
Sothea:       really. sorry then. i'm not that important like other secret friends of urs
Sina:    Everybody is my secret friends, I like to share my loneliness with them. Don’t you think so? It feels good to talk to strangers. We talk about everything in our mind without being worried that the other party would know our face and actual whereabouts.
Sothea:       ok
Sina:    Sorry, I used wrong words confusing you. I am so sorry!
Sothea:       don't worry
Sina:    I feel that you are upset with what I said
Sothea:       don't worry.
           u choose ur life and ur friend
Sina:    Okay!
Sothea:       u should go back to ur study.
           sorry if i bother u

May 7th, 9:38am
Sina:    Why don't you add me as your friend?

May 7th, 2:58pm
Sothea:       what friend?
Sina:    I thought that you did not add me as your friend in Facebook! Sorry, I was wrong!

August 4th, 5:19pm
Sina:    My dear friend, I have arrived PP, and I wish to see you here! If you do not mind, please communicate with me via this number: 081685xxx

August 10th, 10:32am
Sothea:       I can't find any reason to meet you

August 10th, 8:26pm
Sina:    It is okay, you made a decision, and I will always respect yours. Good luck to you friend!

about an hour later…
Sina:    How are you doing? Long time no chat with you
Sothea:       i'm ok. thanks
Sina:    Okay, are you disappointed with me????
Sothea:       no. we are nothing, why should i
Sina:    We are not even friend????  Oh I thought that we were friends
Sothea:       no. we are just strangers who never know each face.
           how can two persons become friend when they never know each other face.
           so, we are just stranger.
Sina:    In fact, I think that I have friends in Facebook since we chat and share the moment together!
           Okay, you are a stranger for me, you are excluded from my friend's list
Sothea:       whatever you say and wish to do. i don't mind the least bit of it.
Sina:    Oh, it is okay, do whatever you want to please yourself. Do not need to care about strangers!
Sothea:       i did not text you after all.
           good luck madam.
Sina:    I do not know about your reason to create this account! You want to be a stranger with everyone here, or you want to share some experiences with people here???
Sothea:       there are many people out there for you to concern about. just exclude me. you should remember that you did not want to meet me at first place. and then you changed your mind.
Sina:    In fact I get some benefit from your account, I read through many posts and I have learnt something! This is a reason I want to get to know you as a friend
Sothea:       come on madam, i'm not a toy for you to play when you want to, and toss away when you don't want.
Sina:    You are not my toy, and I never treat you as my toy too! You was wrong, you never propose to meet up! I feel bad if I treat you in negative way
Sothea:       good luck with your life.
           from this moment on, i'll block your account from mine.
           if one day we were to meet in public place, you don't know me and i don't know you.
           let the fate play.
Sina:    So unreasonable!!!
Sothea:       I do not really understand about what the hell are you talking about!
Sina:    You are really something, and I want to fight with you!
           Are you dare to fight???
Sothea:       there is nothing to fight with unreasonable person like me.
           don't waste your fucking precious times.
Sina:    Hey, do not block me without reason, it is really unreasonable to do so! You spent your precious time to play with me, I hope you will not waste it. Just want to clear some issues with a fucking person as you! Hey, do not throw rocks to me if you are crazy with other persons! Go to eat shit then!
Sothea:       we don't have any issue to clear. so you don't have to worry talking to me. plus i'm not crazy with anyone here. good luck kids
Sina:    You are really a rock hard person! I know you are older than me, do not angry with no reason, old man!
           You are not a toy, but I think that you are a shell and I want to throw water into your face.
           I am not a kid as you called!
           Damn shit,
Sothea:       good kiddo. shell likes water.
Sina:    Hey, I am serious,
           please forgive me If I did something wrong unintentionally to you!
           I never treat you as a toy, I respect your seniority from the beginning, but I miss communicate with you a bit long
Sothea:       there is no right or wrong here.
           everyone has the same one mouth to talk whatever he/she wants.
           and everyone is a liar in Facebook. you don't have to worry apologizing me. i did not lose anything to you. so don't worry.
Sina:    I proposed to meet up with you when I was in pp, and I had a reason! I treated you as my friends, and I want to keep in touch with you.
           It is probably your habit to lie to anybody in Facebook,
           I know you are a liar here!
           But it is a sin to lie someone for me, I feel so uncomfortable!
           I apologize because you are a senior, you should at least have scenes of open-minded!
Sothea:       you seem like a god.
           you should enlighten by now.
           go to heaven kiddo.
Sina:    Mankind has his own habit, it does not need to be a god to reach enlightenment!
           I am just do not like to lie people as you!
Sothea:       you should not talk to a liar. cos you don't get anything out of a liar, kiddo.
Sina:    As I remembered, you treated me so unfairly from the beginning, you are a questionable person!!!
           Do not worry, as I am chatting with you, I can feel your words!!!
           Hey, do not call me as kiddo, I do not like this name!
Sothea:       that's mankind. when two persons are having issue, they will try to dig up the past so as to make the other party more guilty!!!
Sina:    Those pasts are what I have remembered about you! You were really a warmly welcomed person, not like what you are doing now!
           When did you change to this stupid personality???
Sothea:       haha. i'm wearing a mask.
           if we have fate and meet each other by chance one day, you wouldn't know me and i wouldn't know you too.
           what's a funny game.
Sina:    I saw many people on the street, but I will not know who the hell you are! I do not think I will have bad fate to meet up a stranger as you by chance! Bad day for me, or I will even have bad dream
Sothea:       don't worry. i wish u a good dream. cos you can't recognize me so you won't have bad dream.
Sina:    Hey, are you really mad at me???? You are really serious, I am so upset to read your messages, please give me some clues!!!! We even said that we would meet up at music school or somewhere in Cambodia! Are you really crazily mad at me????
Sothea:       no, i don't. i don't have any clues for u to put your mind on it.
Sina:    I was inspired by some of your postings, and you knew about this! Why are you changing 360º?
           Are you really crazy to think of blocking me? Huh?????
Sothea:       i'll better stop now.
           you go read all your previous messages with me, you'll understand. good luck kiddo. starting from April 28th, 10.31am
Sina:    You are not allows to stop, you should at least give sometimes to review on messages I sent to you first! Do not be stubborn, other I will kick you ass
Sothea:       u have no chance to kick my ass, kick yours.
Sina:    I am so optimistic,
           hey, I wish I will have a chance to kick your ass!
           It must be really happy to kick old guy's ass!
           Give me a chance to do so, okay!???
Sothea:       counting down now, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5,...
Sina:    What’s the fuck!!! You are a decision maker, and I am a follower!!!
Sothea:       4, 3, 2, 1,...
Sina:    How hilarious!!!! Go to eat shit when you reach 0….
           Good night, my friend! As a last wish, do not block me! I want to learn something from you. If you are not sending anything, you therefore silently agreed on what I proposed!
Sothea:       just so you know, i keep silent to someone i don't want to talk to. silence ends everything.
Sina:    I did not commit any wrong doings to you! My messages had no meaning to upset anyone! I think that he stupidly interpreted my words! Go to hell by yourself

Monday 9:08am
Sina:    You are a big ass, mister!

Monday 9:17pm
Sothea:       kiddo
Sina:    Just want to give you some lessons, you are really something! Hahaha

Tuesday 7:15am
Sina:    Hey dude, are you declaring war with me, you are really something, really bad.
Sothea:       www……
Sina:    I already read this story! Thanks, I saw your wall!
           Bangkok is raining, I feel missing home! Take care of your head, do not get wet in the raining session, you are probably a weak guy,
Sothea:       oh thanks. the story is not bad, huh?
Sina:    It was not bad, I like the writing style! How are you today, sir????
Sothea:       normal as always, thanks madam
Sina:    I hope that you are not mad again! Hehehe
Sothea:       lol
Sina:    Your words were like knight killing reader!
Sothea:       bad?
Sina:    Just curious why you threw rocks on me! You was a respectful guy
Sothea:       cos u deserve it
Sina:    I did not deserve it, you sent to wrong person!
           You deserve to be kick by me on the ass
Sothea:       no. i rarely chat with people on Facebook.
Sina:    That is not relevance, you are not a welcoming guy, no one dares to chat to you
Sothea:       then u should go far away from me or i'll bring you bad luck
Sina:    I do not want to listen to you, you have no authority to do so!
           Go and fuck your pig
Sothea:       talk to me will bring you hard feeling. just like last time a rock over ur heard. hahaha.
Sina:    Do not just be an asshole, if you are a man, just come here, and you will see what will going on!
Sothea:       don't say something that cannot happen right now.
Sina:    I do not afraid of you, even a bit from the beginning! I will not afraid to defeat with you
Sothea:       come here then if u're not afraid kiddo
Sina:    This is me,
           And I do not need to go, if you are a man, why don't you show me your old face???
Sothea:       haha.
           so you show your real face now, madam kiddo.
           no wonder why u are so afraid to show me ur real identity and face
Sina:    Sorry, I do not afraid of you, but I think that you are really afraid to show me your face n your identity!
Sothea:       plagiarism.
           don't repeat my words....
Sina:    I dare to show you, but if you do not dare to show, you will be an asshole, shit!

a photo sent from sina…

Sothea:       who the hell know she is you?!!!!
Sina:    You are an asshole, so I will give credit to you, I will not plagiarize your words
Sothea:       my own version of being asshole
Sina:    See????
           I know you cannot challenge me, go to hell then
Sothea:       as i said "who the hell know if the pic is really YOURS!!!" So i'm not that stupid to fall into your fucking trap.
Sina:    You do not have a sense of trust because you like to lie to many people in Facebook!
Sothea:       not because i like to lie. its because people in Facebook make me lose my confidence. instead
Sina:    At least I respect the value of people, I will not steal other photo to be mine and send to you! You probably use to steal other's photo and send to be yours!
Sothea:       prove me then if it's yours!
Sina:    If you trust me, then the pic will be justified as mine! But you seem do not trust me
Sothea:       you have to prove so that the suspicion is not real; otherwise, the suspicion becomes true.
Sina:    Your decision is really like… huh… what should I put it?
           You should not be too complicated.
           I dare to send to you, but you dare not to believe me! Fuck you
Sothea:       it's a scientific world. only proof can be counted. u are an educated person u should know. cos u also do research for ur school. to support ur argument.
Sina:    My explanation is already logic,
           you should see some factors that I decided to show off my pic!
Sothea:       what factors that you decided to show ur pic?
           and what factors or supports that prove that it's ur pic?
           let's say, "that's your pic" and it is your hypothesis. how can you prove your hypothesis to me?
Sina:    You put an irresponsible argument to avoid your ethic or emotional duty,
           I can read your mind!
Sothea:       haha. don't try to be god or fortune teller that can read my mind!
Sina:    Even I tell you million reasons, you’re still not convinced! Just open your mind n heart to accept that the girl in picture is the one who is chatting with you now! She is having a hard time to persuade you
Sothea:       so instead of proving me, you're asking me to imagine that "the girl in the picture I am chatting with is the real you" hilarious!!!
Sina:    Hey, if you dare not show me your picture, just ask for forgiveness from me, and be a loser in front of me, then you are needed to send me any photo
Sothea:       see, kiddo is really something to give u that title. kid always runs away from issue.
Sina:    I am a confident person, I dare to do what I said, and I will not harm my reputation in front of my enemy as you! I will deadly defend myself!
Sothea:       kiddo, i don't mind showing my face if you can prove me that girl is really you.
           that's all i ask. don't be complicated.
Sina:    I did what I said, but you haven't done what you barked!
Sothea:       when a person is angry, her words show anger.

Sina sends you a photo…

Sina:    This is my pic a few days ago in kuala lumpur!

Sina sends you a photo…

Sina:    Do you want to see my pic when I was young???
Sothea:       sure, and plus naked pic, if possible. open-minded girl
Sina:    Go to eat shit you dare to see my naked photo
Sothea:       lol. i would if i can eat
Sina:    Hey my friend, I use all my efforts to make you trust me, I am an honest person!

Sothea sends you a mp3 file…

Sina:    If you want to hide yourself, just tell me, I have no reason to hate you
Sothea:       like the song?
           you can hate a person or me.
           but hating is very tiring, i would tell you.
Sina:    I don’t want to listen to any fucking songs!
           Just want to be focus on the war now.
           Do not change the topic, I want you to declare that you loss the fight
Sothea:       even fighting in the battle, both parties would stop during the night.
           you ever heard that song?
Sina:    I will listen tomorrow, I chat with you by phone, I can’t play mp3.
Sothea:       yes madam.
           so where is your pic when you were kid, kiddo? except the naked ones.
           don't you work on your thesis? have you finished it?
Sina:    Have no feeling to work on my thesis now! None of your business
Sothea:       it's none of my business
Sina:    This is my pic when I was young, you want to see???
           Recently, I feel so stressful, cannot move on the thesis!
Sothea:       why?
Sina:    Have no idea too
Sothea:       i know you will keep fighting for it.
Sina:    Thanks, but I really cannot control my time
Sothea:       you have to. it's almost deadline right? usually in September?
Sina:    Hey, when will you show me your pic???
Sothea:       lol.
           can you go to Skype now? i'll show. my id is…
Sina:    I play only LINE!
Sothea:       u don't have Skype? or yahoo messenger?
Sina:    I do not play Skype
Sothea:       ok
Sina:    Huh???? Add my LINE!!!
Sothea:       u have google hangout?
Sina:    Line, Facebook n Viber! Wechat I have only that
Sothea:       wait
Sina:    Blah blah blah…
Sothea:       what is your line id?
Sina:    here is it…
           Hurry up, want to hear some of your advise
Sothea:       done
Sina:    Send yet???
Sothea:       no

August 29th, 6:08am
Sina:    Why don’t you answer my message? Are you afraid of me?
Sothea:       I'm not afraid of you. As I told you I don't want to fall for you when you don't have feeling for me.
           that's why I want to end this conversation.
Sina:    Do not use this strategy, If you do so you will never get close to me!!!!!

August 29th, 12:46pm
Sina:    Since you have many ways of communications, you will get a girl soon

August 29th, 7:50pm
Sina:    Hey dude, since I ordered you to hell, did you arrive yet?

September 8th, 9:14pm
Sina:    Long time no chat with you, how are you doing? I hope that you will not mind to chat with me dude.

September 23rd, 11:11pm
Sina:    Hello!!! how are you doing?
           Long time no chat with you,
           I still hope that you are fine n healthy.
           Even you hate me, but I still want to be one of your friends
Sothea:       i told you. i don't hate you.
           i just don't want to fall for you if we keep communicate  with one another.
           you can control your feeling towards me, but you can't control my feeling towards you.
           that's what i want to tell you.
           and I tell you again: you can control your feeling towards me, but you can't control my feeling towards you. that's what i want to tell you. good luck with your thesis.
Sina:    Thanks for your messages, thanks for remembering me, and thanks for your wish too! I want to get to know you, and it is so good that you do not hate me!
Sothea:       though i don't hate you, it doesn't mean i give green light to you to get to know me. in fact, the red light is still on. u should understand my explanation.
           you can control urself not to fall for me; but you can't control my feeling.
           i don't like one-sided love. so i have to put a "stop".
Sina:    Do not think like this, there are a lot of things that I need to learn from you! And I want to know it! Hey dude, do not think seriously about whether you fall for anyone! I think that we will have chance to be friend with one another!
Sothea:       skip me. there are hundred hundred hundred millions people around the world you can learn from.
           so skip me.
           if u still want to follow my Facebook, u just stop texting me and quietly follow it or i have to really block it.
Sina:    If you’re afraid to fall for me, then do not need to block me.
           Day by day, you will see that I am not worthy to be loved!
           Therefore, you do not need to worry about one-sided love

September 24th, 7:20pm
Sina:    I have arrived Bangkok safe and sound! I am a bit upset because I had intention to meet you in person, but I did not.
           Anyway I wish my dream will come true someday.
           Take care, my friend!

September 26th, 2:03pm
Sina:    How are you doing???? I feel so down recently, there are many dreams that I have to achieve, but I am walking really slowly. I am a bit curious why you can walk very smooth to achieve a degree in Thailand. Life is really funny sometimes! And I failed to observe myself! I am just damn!

October 1st, 8:21pm
Sina:    How are you doing dude???? Long time no see your reply! I hope that you will be fine

October 6th, 9:08pm
Sina:    Long time no chat with you, I hope that you are doing fine! I wish you all the best, and I hope that you will not forget me

Sothea send a link…

October 6th, 10:57pm
Sina:    I like the song so much! Thanks for sharing with me! I am facing with difficulty, and I hope that you will help me. Not yet sleep? How are you doing? You should at least tell me that you are fine!

October 7th, 7:49pm
Sina:    You do not deserve to have a love, and I think that you will die alone! But I wish that I was wrong! I still hope that you will not die alone. Stop dreaming about something unreal!!!!

October 11th, 10:37am
Sina:    Hey, how are you doing? Yesterday was my lonely birthday! I wish you all the best dude.
Sothea: happy belated birthday
Sina:    Thanks, can you remove block in Line? It will be a bless in my belated birthday
Sothea:       u have my wechat
Sina:    Hehehehe... but you never reply any message I sent to. Hehehehe... you are such a stingy man
Sothea:       don't see any messages from u in my wechat. im in the process to omit a person in my memory. i'd rather not
Sina:    Not really! I lastly sent messages to you! But you did not reply. You are different from me! I am trying to remember your face n some words. Maybe some days I will be able to find your old face.
Sothea:       because we are different, it's a good reason for u to forget me
Sina:    It is not about good or what! Maybe you have somebody else to fool around! That is why you do not care about it. Just play chat as normal, you do not need to think about anything
Sothea:       i don't fool with anyone!!!!!! i don't talk to strangers.
Sina:    I previously was a stranger and you did talk to me. Maybe you just write only word, and do different thing. You are really uncertain!

No comments:

Post a Comment